It is simple to join all your Workspaces and accounts together into one Agency Dashboard, so you can share social profile limits and campaign entry limits between them in a single large pool.
For example, you have two accounts, one stacked with 3 codes and another account stacked with 2 codes.
1. You need to convert ONE of these two accounts into an Agency Dashboard by clicking on Account > Agency Dashboard.
2. After that, let's say, you choose to unstack the 3 codes that you have in this account. You can follow the steps we explain here.
When you're done, you'll now see '3 of 3 Workspaces' on your Agency Dashboard.
3. Click on the 'Add Workspace' feature.
4. Enter the login information from the second account. In this case, enter the login of the account stacked with 2 codes. Then you'll see '4 of 5 Workspaces' on your Agency Dashboard.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4, but this time, select the 'Import an Account' option from the dropdown list when adding a Workspace. Then you'll see '5 of 5 Workspaces' on your Agency Dashboard.
Now you have all of your accounts/Workspaces in one Agency Dashboard.